Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hanseatic may refer to:
- The Hanseatic League, a trading alliance in northern Europe in existence between the 13th and 17th centuries
- The Hanseatic (class), synonym for upper-class people of the free imperial cities Hamburg, Bremen and Lübeck since mid-17th century after the end of the Hanseatic league
- The Hanseatic Parliament, an association of business chambers around the Baltic Sea, founded in the early 1990s
- Hanseatic Tours, a German cruise line that operated 1991–1997
- SS Hanseatic (1930), an ocean liner operated by Hamburg Atlantic Line 1958–1966
- SS Hanseatic (1964), an ocean liner/cruise ship operated by German Atlantic Line 1967–1973
- SS Hanseatic (1969),a cruise ship operated by German Atlantic Line 1973
- MS Hanseatic, a cruise ship operated by Hanseatic Tours 1993–1997 and by Hapag–Lloyd Cruises 1997 onwards
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanseatic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.