Hanshin Department Store
|Public Kabushiki gaisha|
|Predecessor||Hanshin Electric Railway Co. , Ltd.|
|Successor||Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, Inc.|
|Founded||Umeda, Osaka, Japan (June 30, 1947)|
|Defunct||October 1, 2008|
|Headquarters||13-13, Umeda 1-chome, Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan|
Hanshin Department Store (阪神百貨店 Hanshin Hyakkaten) is a Japanese department store chain owned by Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, Incorporated (株式会社阪急阪神百貨店 Kabushiki-gaisha Hankyū Hanshin Hyakkaten), a subsidiary of H2O Retailing Corporation.
- Hanshin Umeda
- Snack Park (スナックパーク) is in the first basement.
- Hanshin Tigers Shop (阪神タイガースショップ) is in the 8th floor.
- Hanshin Mikage
- Hanshin Nishinomiya
- Amagasaki Hanshin
- Amagasaki Q's Mall (formerly COCOE), the place the factory of Kirin Brewery Co., Ltd. used to be.
- Access: JR West Amagasaki Station.
- Kaohsiung Hanshin Department Store
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Kenmin Hyakkaten (former Kumamoto Hanshin)
On February 23, 2011, Kumamoto Hanshin was renamed Kenmin Hyakkaten (県民百貨店 Kenmin Hyakkaten).
- Hankyu Department Store - one of two names of the department stores owned by Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, Inc.
- H2O Retailing Corporation
- (in Japanese) Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, Inc. (corporate information)
- (in Japanese) Hanshin Department Store (event guide and department store information)
- (in Japanese) Kenmin Hyakkaten Company (Kumamoto Hanshin)
- (in Japanese) Diamor Osaka