Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hanyu can refer to:
- The Chinese name for the main Chinese language or language of the Han people (漢語 (traditional) / 汉语 (simplified); pinyin hànyǔ)
- Hanyu, Saitama, a city in Saitama, Japan
- Han Yu, ancient Chinese essayist
- Naotake Hanyu, Japanese footballer
- Yuzuru Hanyu, Japanese figure skater
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanyu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.