Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hanyu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hanyu may refer to:
- Hànyu, the Chinese name for the main Chinese language or language of the Han people
- Hanyū, Saitama, a city in Saitama, Japan
- Han Yu (韓愈, 768–824), ancient Chinese essayist
- Kazue Hanyu (羽生 和永, born 1950), Japanese gymnast
- Naotake Hanyu (羽生 直剛, born 1979), Japanese footballer
- Yuzuru Hanyu (羽生 結弦, born 1994), Japanese figure skater
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanyu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.