From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Happenings (disambiguation))
|Look up happening or happenings in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A happening is a performance, event or situation meant to be considered art.
Happening, Happenings, or The Happening may also refer to:
- Happenings (Hank Jones and Oliver Nelson album), 1966
- Happenings (Bobby Hutcherson album), 1966
- The Happenings, an American pop music group that originated in the 1960s
- The Happening (1967 film), a comedy film starring Anthony Quinn, Michael Parks, Faye Dunaway, Robert Walker Jr.
- The Happening (2008 film), a film by M. Night Shyamalan
- The Happening (2008 soundtrack), the soundtrack for the aforementioned film
- "The Happening", a song by The Pixies from their 1990 album Bossanova
- The Happenings, a television series with illusionists Barry and Stuart broadcast in the UK by the National Geographic Channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Happening.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.