|First issue||November 2004|
|Final issue||March 2016|
Happie Nuts was a gal fashion magazine published monthly in Japan by Inforest Publishing. Targeted at women in their late teens and early 20s, Happie Nuts was highly oriented toward the style of oneh-gal ("o-neh-san gal", lit. "older-sister gal") and dark-skin. Based in Tokyo, it was in circulation between 2004 and 2016.
Happie Nuts was first published in November 2004 as the successor to Happie, a fashion magazine targeted at female teenagers. Happie Nuts spawned its special edition, Koakuma & Nuts, in October 2005, which later grew to be Koakuma Ageha as one of the highest-selling fashion magazines in Japan.
Its exclusive models were called "Nuts Mates", which have included Ena Matsumoto, Sayoko Ozaki, Akane Satomi, Sayaka Taniguchi, Miyu Ishima, Saki Nanba, Eriko Tachiya, Shizuka Takeda, Hiromi, Akane Suda, and Nicole Abe.
- "Handling media : Happie Nuts", Get & Co. (Japanese)
- "Happie Nuts", Women's Fashion Magazine Guide (Japanese)
- Roman Cybriwsky (18 February 2011), Historical Dictionary of Tokyo, Scarecrow Press, p. 68, ISBN 978-0-8108-7489-3, retrieved 15 September 2016
- "Happie Nuts", Model Press (Japanese)
- "Relaunched gyaru magazine Happie Nuts closes again". Japan Trends. 21 April 2016. Retrieved 30 April 2016.
- "Report About Segment Change Due To Clarification Of Business Concept", 28 May 2007, Sevenseas Holdings (the parent company of Inforest) (Japanese)
- "Interview with the chief editor of 'Koakuma Ageha', there are only two things in the world : 'kawaii' or 'not kawaii'", 14 July 2009, Gigazine (Japanese)
Happie Nuts" dead link (http://www.l-f-tokyo.com/magazine/happienuts/), Ladies Fashion Tokyo (Japanese)
- Official website (Japanese)