Happiest Minds Technologies
|Industry||Digital Transformation & Enterprise Services |
|Founded||August 29, 2011|
Ashok Soota (Executive Chairman)
Salil Godika (Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer and Industry Group Head)
Raja Sekher B (Head, Engineering & Business Excellence)
|Services||Digital Transformation, Big Data, Mobility, Security, Cloud, M2M/IoT, Analytics |
|Revenue||US $ 50 Million|
Number of employees
|1450 (Apr 2015)|
Happiest Minds is a next generation IT company based out of Bangalore, with operations around the world. The company primarily focuses on providing services on disruptive technologies. Incorporated on 30 March 2011 and formally launched on 29 August 2011 with 12 Co-founders, Ashok Soota as Executive Chairman & Sashi Kumar as CEO and Managing Director, each member of this leadership team, has years of experience in the fields like Technology, Management, Marketing, Finance, Research and Development, Human Resources, etc.
- In the financial year 2014-2015, Happiest Minds achieves annualized run rate of $50 mn and 100+ customers across India, UK, USA & South East Asia. Records 56% revenue growth with robust team of 1450 experts in disruptive technologies
- Happiest Minds ranked 2 on Deloitte Tech Fast50 India list. Ranked no 2 on the Deloitte Technology Fast50 India List in 2014, Happiest Minds hopes to end the year with USD 50 million in revenue.
- In the financial year 2013-2014, i.e. the second full year functioning, the company’s revenue was US $28.1 Million with a run rate of US $34 Million. It had 123% growth with 79 customers 
- In the financial year 2012-2013, the revenue was US $20 Million with a run rate of $28.1 Million and 45 customers across India, UK, USA & South East Asia. This year, the company was accredited to an ISO 270001 Certification
- 90% of business was got by winning bids against some of the largest IT Companies in India
Services & Solutions
Happiest Minds is a "Next Generation" Services Company offering services on Disruptive Technologies:
- IT Services
- Product Engineering Services
- Infrastructure Management & Security Services
- Engineering & Research and Development
It has technology expertise and abundance of resources in the fields of:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Independent Testing Services
- Unified Communication
- Web Technologies
- Internet of Things
- Machine to Machine Solutions
- Social Mobility Analytical Cloud SMAC
- E-Commerce and Retail Industries
- Automobile, Consumer Packed Goods
- Transportation and technology
Happiest Minds has over 1450 employees and customers around the world. Headquartered in Bangalore, it has fourteen offices spread over major business centres in the USA, UK, Singapore, Canada and Australia.
Happiest Minds has secured $52.5 million Series-A funding. Its investors are JPMorgan Private Equity Group, Intel Capital and Ashok Soota
- "IT Venture". articles.economictimes.com. Retrieved 29 Aug 2011.
- "Services & Solutions". freepressjournal.com. Retrieved 30 Aug 2011.
- "Operations". articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 14 Feb 2014.
- "Happiest Minds Technologies Private Limited". Tofler.in. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- Happiest Minds http://www.happiestminds.com/Happiest-Minds-achieves-annualized-run-rate-of-50-mn-and-100-plus-customers-in-FY15. Missing or empty
- "Happiest Minds ranked 2 on Deloitte Tech Fast50". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 24 Nov 2014.
- "Happiest Minds Revenue 2013 -2014". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Happiest Minds Revenue 2012-2013". financialmirror.com. Retrieved 24 Apr 2013.
- "Services & Solutions". freepressjournal.com. Retrieved 20 Mar 2013.
- "Operations". deccan herald.com. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- "Happiest Minds Technologies will reach quickest $100-million mark, says executive chairman Ashok Soota". Economics Times. Retrieved 28 Apr 2015.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|