Happiness (Fridge album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Fridge|
|Released||24 September 2001|
|Genre||Post-rock, downtempo, experimental techno|
- "Melodica and Trombone"
- "Drum Machines and Glockenspiel"
- "Cut Up Piano and Xylophone"
- "Tone Guitar and Drum Noise"
- "Five Four Child Voice"
- "Sample and Clicks"
- "Drums Bass Sonics and Edits"
- "Long Singing"
- "Surface Noise and Electric Piano" [Japanese version only]
- "Five Combs" [Japanese version only]
|This 2000s post-rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|