Happy Endings (Doctor Who)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for books. (May 2013)|
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Virgin New Adventures
Bernice, Chris, Roz, Jason, Ace, the Brigadier, Romana II, Kadiatu, Irving Braxiatel
|Preceded by||Death and Diplomacy|
Happy Endings is an original novel written by Paul Cornell and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It is the fiftieth book in the Virgin New Adventures series. It features the Seventh Doctor, Bernice, Chris, Roz, Jason, Ace, the Brigadier, Romana II, Kadiatu and Irving Braxiatel, as well as characters from almost every previous New Adventures novel. It centres on the wedding of Bernice and Jason.
As part of the celebratory nature of the book, being the fiftieth of the New Adventures novels, one chapter contains contributions from the authors of all the previous books in the series (except Jim Mortimore). The section by author Neil Penswick features Death in a brief cameo, quoting her dialogue from the original The Books of Magic mini-series written by Neil Gaiman.
- Scoones, Paul (November 1996), Wedding Notes: An Annotated Guide to Happy Endings, retrieved 1 December 2008
- Happy Endings on TARDIS Data Core, an external wiki
- Happy Endings at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- Wedding Notes: An Annotated Guide to Happy Endings, by Paul Scoones (Time Space Visualiser issue 49, November 1996)
- Happy Endings at The TARDIS Library
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|