From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Haptic)
|Look up haptic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It can mean:
- Haptic communication, the means by which people and other animals communicate via touching
- Haptic perception, the process of recognizing objects through touch
- Haptic poetry, a liminal art form combining characteristics of typography and sculpture
- Haptic technology, technology that interfaces with the user through the sense of touch
- Somatosensory system, the biology of sensory receptors
- Somatic, meaning relating to the body
- Tactile signing, method of deafblind communication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haptics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.