(Redirected from Haptic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up haptic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haptics may refer to:
- Haptics, any form of interaction involving touch
- Haptic communication, the means by which people and other animals communicate via touching
- Haptic perception, the process of recognizing objects through touch
- Haptic poetry, a liminal art form combining characteristics of typography and sculpture
- Haptic technology, technology that interfaces with the user through the sense of touch
- Somatosensory system, the biology of sensory receptors
- Tactile signing, method of deafblind communication
- Tactile (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Haptic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haptics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.