Harðar saga ok Hólmverja
Harðar saga ok Hólmverja or Harðar saga og Hólmverja ( listen (help·info)) is one of the sagas of Icelanders. It is preserved in two medieval, vellum manuscripts, Reykjavík, Stofnun Árna Magnússonar, AM 556a 4to ff. 70r-88r (from c. 1475), and the fragment AM 564a, 4to (Pseudo-Vatnshyrna, c. 1400), f. 7. It also survives in a further thirty-seven paper manuscripts, all descended from AM 556a 4to.
- Hast, Sture (ed.), Harðar saga, Editiones Arnamagæanae, series A, 6 (Copenhagen: Munksgaard, 1960).
- Hast, Sture, Pappershandskrifterna till Harðar saga, Bibliotheca Arnamagnæana, 23 (Copenhagen: Munksgaard, 1960), pp. 192-93.
- Full text at the Icelandic Saga Database
- Proverbs in Harðarsaga ok Hólmverja
- Hvalfjörður and Harðar saga ok Hólmverja from the blog «The Saga-Steads of Iceland: A 21st-Century Pilgrimage»
|This Iceland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|