Career as driver
- 1973 first races in a Porsche 911, four wins, invited to race BMW for Team Faltz
- 1974 German Renault 5 Cup, 6 wins, 2nd in championship
- 1975 Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft (DRM) for BMW for Team Faltz, first wins, but also a bad crash on the Nürburgring, wins 9 Hours of Kyalami with Jody Scheckter
- 1976 International races for BMW, with Hans Joachim Stuck, Ronnie Peterson, Gunnar Nilsson, Jody Scheckter, John Fitzpatrick. "Only Stuck and Petersson were a little faster, but partnered with Petersson, we could never finish a race."
- 1977 National DRM races with an FIA-Group 5-spec BMW 320, against the "BMW-Junior-Teams"
- 1978 Worst crash of his career, rolling seven times on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, escaping inijured, but shocked
- 1997 retires from Porsche Cup and other circuit racing, except occasional starts on the old Nürburgring
- 1999 Another entry in the 24 Hours of Nürburgring, his 50th "marathon" overall
Career as team owner
- 1997 Grohs Motorsport founded
|Porsche Carrera Cup Germany champion
|This biographical article related to German auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|