Haram Township, Bottineau County, North Dakota
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Haram Township
|• Total||43.59 sq mi (112.9 km2)|
|• Land||43.53 sq mi (112.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||1,660 ft (506 m)|
|• Density||6.0/sq mi (2.3/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|U.S. Census GEOID||3800935220|
|GNIS feature ID||1759277|
- Mountain View School No. 2
- Mountain View School No. 3
Haram Township is located in survey townships 163N and 164N, Range 77W. Township 164N, Range 77W is a fractional township containing less than the standard 36 sections of land, due its location along the U.S. border with Canada.
- Boundary Creek
- Turtle Mountains
Cities and populated places
- U.S. Census Bureau. Census 2000, Summary File 1. "GCT-PH1. Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2000 - County -- Subdivision and Place". American FactFinder. <http://factfinder2.census.gov>. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "FIPS55 Data: North Dakota". FIPS55 Data. United States Geological Survey. February 23, 2006. Archived from the original (TXT) on June 18, 2006. External link in
- "County Subdivisions: North Dakota". 2010 Census Gazetteer Files. United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original (TXT) on June 15, 2013. Retrieved January 22, 2013. External link in
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Township of Haram". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- U.S. Census Bureau. Census 2000. "Census Demographic Profiles, Haram Township" (PDF). CenStats Databases. Retrieved 2009-01-31.[dead link]
- U.S. Census Bureau (1913). "Number of Inhabitants, North Dakota" (PDF). Thirteenth Census of the United States: 1910. Government Printing Office. p. 324. Retrieved 2008-07-20.
- Sherman, William C. (1983). Pairie Mosaic: An Ethnic Atlas of Rural North Dakota. Fargo, North Dakota: North Dakota Institute for Regional Studies. p. 71. ISBN 0-911042-27-X. OCLC 256228966.
|This North Dakota location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|