Haraprasad Das at Odia Wikisource Sabha 2014, Bhubaneswar
January 15, 1946 |
Haraprasad Das (born 1945), is an Odia language poet. He is a well known oriya language poet, essayist and columnist. Das, has twelve works of poetry, four of prose, three translations and one piece of fiction to his credit.
Haraprasad, is a retired civil servant. He has served various UN bodies as an expert.
He is a recipient of numerous awards and recognitions including
- Moortidevi Award, 2013 
- Gangadhar Meher Award, 2008 
- Kendra Sahitya Akademi Award, 1999
- Sarala Award, 2008
- Kartik Chandra Dutt (1 January 1999). Who's who of Indian Writers, 1999: A-M. Sahitya Akademi. pp. 274–. ISBN 978-81-260-0873-5.
- orissa.gov.in: POETRY
- "Haraprasad Das bags Moortidevi Award". Retrieved 3 September 2013.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Moortidevi Award for Haraprasad Das". Times Of India. Retrieved 3 September 2012.
- hindu.com: Gangadhar Meher award for poet
- "Honour for Oriya writer". Telegraph. 18 May 2008. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
|This article about an Indian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|