From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Harawi (disambiguation))
Harawi can mean:
- Harawi (genre), a traditional genre of music and poetry of indigenous peoples of the Andes
- Harawi (Messiaen), a song cycle by Oliver Messiaen for soprano and piano
- Abolfadl Harawi, a 10th-century astronomer from Ray, Iran/Persia
- Muhammad ibn Yusuf al-Harawi, a late 15th-century physician from Herat, Persia, now part of Afghanistan
- Nimat Allah al-Harawi (fl. 1613–1630) a historian of Afghanistan and Mughal Emperor Jehangir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harawi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.