From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harbhajan can refer to:
- Harbhajan Mann, a Punjabi singer and actor
- Harbhajan Rai, a former field hockey player from Canada
- Baba Harbhajan Singh, an Indian army soldier who died near the Nathula Pass in eastern Sikkim, India
- Harbhajan Singh (poet), a Punjabi poet, critic, cultural commentator, and translator
- Harbhajan Singh, an Indian cricketer also known as the Turbanator or Bhajji
- Harbhajan Singh Yogi, a master of Kundalini Yoga and spiritual leader for the 3HO movement
- Harbhajan Singh (Saint), Indian saint born 10 December 1932 in Laaylpur, situated at that time in India before the partition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harbhajan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.