From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A harbor is a place where ships may shelter from the weather or are stored.
Other uses include:
- Harbour Air, a Canadian charter airline
- Bal Harbour, Florida, a village just north of North Miami Beach
- Harbour compiler, the compiler for the "Clipper" programming language
- David Harbour, American actor
- Harbour Group, a Washington, D.C., advocacy group
- Harbour Main, provincial electoral district for the House of Assembly of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Harbour Porpoise (Phocoena phocoena), a marine mammal
- Harbour Productions Unlimited, a television production company
- Indian Harbour Beach, Florida, a town in Brevard County, Florida
- Harbour Station, an arena in Saint John, New Brunswick
- Harbor Towers, two residential towers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Harbor Transitway, high-occupancy roadway in the median strip of Interstate Highway 110 in Los Angeles County, California
- Safe Harbor arrangement, streamlined process for American companies to comply with EU Directive 95/46/EC on protection of personal data
- SS Sacketts Harbor, a former American ship
- Great Egg Harbor River, New Jersey
- Harbour Islets (Tasmania)
- Spanish Harbor Key, an island in Florida
- Harbour (novel), a novel by John Ajvide Lindqvist
- Harbor (album), album by America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harbor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.