Harbor Springs Municipal Airport
|Harbor Springs Municipal Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: KMGN – FAA LID: MGN|
|Owner||Harbor/Petoskey Area Airport Authority|
|Location||Harbor Springs, Michigan|
|Elevation AMSL||686 ft / 209 m|
Harbor Springs Municipal Airport (ICAO: KMGN, FAA LID: MGN), also known as Harbor Springs Airport, is a public airport located three miles (5 km) east of the central business district of Harbor Springs, a city in Emmet County, Michigan, United States. This general aviation airport has no scheduled commercial flights.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, Harbor Springs Municipal Airport is assigned MGN by the FAA but has no designation from the IATA (which assigned MGN to Baracoa Airport in Magangué, Colombia). The airport's ICAO identifier is KMGN.
Facilities and aircraft
For 12-month period ending 31 December 2005 the airport had 16,742 aircraft operations (100% general aviation), an average of 45 per day. There are 16 aircraft based at this airport: 94% single engine (15) and 6% multi engine (1).
The airport is staffed daily from 8 am until dusk. It is accessible by road from M-119.
- FAA Airport Master Record for MGN ( PDF), retrieved 15 March 2007
- Harbor Springs Municipal Airport (official site)
- "KMGN - Harbor Springs, MI, US - Airport - Great Circle Mapper". gc.kls2.com. Retrieved 2015-12-02.
- "MGN - Magangué [Baracoa Regional Airport], BOL, CO - Airport - Great Circle Mapper". gc.kls2.com. Retrieved 2015-12-02.
- PDF (35.8 KiB)
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about a Michigan airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|