Jump to navigation Jump to search
Harbour City may refer to:
- Harbour City (Hong Kong), a shopping centre
- Harbor City, Los Angeles, the community in Los Angeles
- Harbour City Metrolink station, light rail station in Greater Manchester
- Sydney, nicknamed "the Harbour City"
- Nanaimo, British Columbia is officially called "The Harbour City". Nanaimo is called "The Harbour City" (formerly The Hub City), because of the BC Ferries connection from Nanaimo (on Vancouver Island) to the City of Vancouver's Horseshoe Bay and Tsawwassen Ferry Terminals, respectively Vancouver's Northern and Southern terminals, on the continental mainland.
- Harbour City (海灣新城), a ruined but still partly used development near Cape Fugui, Shimen District in northern Taiwan.
- Kaohsiung city, Taiwan featuring the biggest harbor in Taiwan.
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.