Harbour City Ferries
|Founded||28 July 2012|
Harbour City Ferries was formed as a 50/50 joint venture between Transdev Australasia and Transfield Services and began operating the services of Sydney Ferries under a seven-year contract on 28 July 2012. It leases both the Balmain Maintenance Facility and the fleet from Sydney Ferries.
- "Harbour City Ferries". Harbour City Ferries. 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- Private Operator to take control of ferry services Sydney Morning Herald 3 May 2012
- Steady as he goes: ferries sail into private hands Sydney Morning Herald 28 July 2012
- Annual Report 30 June 2012 Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Ferries Fleet Facts Transport for NSW 15 April 2014