Harbour City tram stop
Harbour City tram stop in 2012, looking towards Eccles, the Manchester bound platform is in the distance.
Location of Harbour City in Greater Manchester
|Local authority||City of Salford|
|Fare zone information|
|Present status||In operation|
|Opened||12 June 1999|
|UK Trams portal|
Harbour City is a tram stop on the Eccles Line of Greater Manchester's light rail Metrolink system. It is located in the Salford Quays area, in North West England, and opened on 12 June 1999 as part of Phase 2 of the system's expansion.
- 12 minute service to Piccadilly (peak).
- 12 minute service to MediaCityUK (peak).
- 12 minute service to Eccles (via MediaCityUK at offpeak times).
- 12 minute service to Ashton-under-Lyne.
Connecting bus routes
Harbour City station is served by Arriva North West's service 79 to Swinton via Ordsall and Pendleton and Stretford via Old Trafford. Stagecoach Manchester's service 50, branded City Connect, links to Salford Shopping Centre in Pendleton, Salford Crescent railway station, Salford University, Salford Central railway station, Manchester and East Didsbury.
- "Transport for Greater Manchester - Journey Planning - Network Maps". Transport for Greater Manchester. Retrieved 10 September 2012.
- "City Connect 50". Stagecoach Bus. Retrieved 10 September 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harbour City tram stop.|
|Preceding station||Manchester Metrolink||Following station|
|MediaCityUK – Piccadilly Line||
|Eccles – Ashton-under-Lyne Line||
Railway Lines in Salford
Past, present and future