This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Harbour Town is a shopping centre concept that incorporates multiple factory outlets in one centre. The centres especially popular with locals and tourists. As of March 2015, there were two locations owned and operated as Harbour Towns: Biggera Waters, on Queensland's Gold Coast, and at Adelaide Airport, in South Australia. A centre in Docklands, Victoria was sold in March 2014, but retains the name Harbour Town.
The Perth, Western Australia outlet centre now known as Watertown Brand Outlet Centre was initially called Harbour Town from its opening in 2003 until its sale in October 2013. The Perth shopping property is now owned by Far East Organization of Singapore.
Opening in 1999 and located on the Gold Coast Highway just 20 minutes north of Surfers Paradise en route to theme parks, Harbour Town was the first and is still the largest purpose-built brand direct factory outlet shopping centre in Australia. Harbour Town Gold Coast is situated on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway and Oxley Drive Biggera Waters, Queensland.
Harbour Town Adelaide opened in 2003  and is situated next to the Adelaide Airport, South Australia. It features over 130 outlet stores along with supermarkets, chemists, cafes and eateries, fresh food, homewares and outdoor products.
The public are able to watch the southern view of Adelaide Airport at the middle of the shopping centre, where Food Court is located.
- Arndale Centre clockwise & anti-clockwise via Flinders University, Westfield Marion and Glenelg
- City to Glenelg via Adelaide Airport
- City to Harbour Town via Adelaide Airport and West Beach
Harbour Town Adelaide is serviced by three Adelaide Metro buses from and to Adelaide city centre, Glenelg and a suburban connecting route that operate in the area making it convenient. Adelaide Metro bus route includes 300, J1 and J2, which Harbour Town stop is the bus terminus of route J2.
Former Habour Town
Watertown (formerly Harbour Town Perth) opened in 2003 in the Perth CBD. The shopping centre covers 1.9 hectares. It is located at 840 Wellington Street, West Perth. It was formerly constructed and own by the Lewis Land Group in joint venture with ING Real Estate Development Australia. The precinct has about 120 outlet stores. The Perth shopping property is now owned by Far East Organization of Singapore since October 2013.
- Danckert, Sarah (18 March 2014). "Docklands sale city's biggest in seven years". The Australian.
- Fox, Mara (28 October 2013). "Harbour Town in Perth sold for $205m". PerthNow.
- "Perth to get second outlet shopping centre". au.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- "Harbour Town - Retail Outlet Shopping, Adelaide and Gold Coast". www.harbourtown.com.au. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- Commission, corporateName=South Australian Tourism. "Error". Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- "Harbour Town Adelaide shopping opening hours, location map". Adelaide Shopping Guide. 2014-11-08. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harbour Town Shopping Centre.|