This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Harbour Town is a shopping centre concept that incorporates multiple factory outlets in one centre. The centres especially popular with locals and tourists. As of March 2015, there were two locations owned and operated as Harbour Towns: Biggera Waters, on Queensland's Gold Coast, and at Adelaide Airport, in South Australia. A centre in Docklands, Victoria was sold in March 2014.
The Perth, Western Australia outlet centre now known as Watertown Brand Outlet Centre was initially called Harbour Town from its opening in 2003 until its sale in October 2013. The Perth shopping property is now owned by Far East Organization of Singapore.
Fountain at Harbour Town Gold Coast, with symbol of facility
|Location||Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Owner||Lewis Land Group|
Opening in 1999 and located on the Gold Coast Highway just 20 minutes north of Surfers Paradise en route to theme parks, Harbour Town was the first and is still the largest purpose-built brand direct factory outlet shopping centre in Australia.
Harbour Town Adelaide exterior view
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Owner||Lewis Land Group|
Harbour Town Adelaide opened in 2003  and is situated next to the Adelaide Airport, South Australia. It features over 130 outlet stores along with supermarkets, chemists, cafes and eateries, fresh food, homewares and outdoor products.
Former Harbour Town
Watertown (formerly Harbour Town Perth) opened in 2003 in the Perth CBD. The shopping centre covers 1.9 hectares. It is located at 840 Wellington Street, West Perth. It was formerly constructed and own by the Lewis Land Group in joint venture with ING Real Estate Development Australia. The precinct has about 120 outlet stores. The Perth shopping property is now owned by Far East Organization of Singapore since October 2013.
- Danckert, Sarah (18 March 2014). "Docklands sale city's biggest in seven years". The Australian.
- Fox, Mara (28 October 2013). "Harbour Town in Perth sold for $205m". PerthNow.
- "Perth to get second outlet shopping centre". au.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Harbour Town - Retail Outlet Shopping, Adelaide and Gold Coast". www.harbourtown.com.au. Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- Commission, corporateName=South Australian Tourism. "Error". Archived from the original on 27 December 2013. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Harbour Town Adelaide shopping opening hours, location map". Adelaide Shopping Guide. 8 November 2014. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harbour Town Shopping Centre.|