(Redirected from Hard Core)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hardcore or hard-core in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardcore, hard core or hard-core may refer to:
Arts and media
- Hardcore (1977 film), a British comedy film
- Hardcore (1979 film), an American crime drama film starring George C Scott
- Hardcore (2001 film), a British documentary film directed by Stephen Walker
- Hardcore (2004 film), a Greek drama film directed by Dennis Iliadis
- Hardcore Henry, a Russian first-person action adventure/sci-fi film directed by Ilya Naishuller of the band Biting Elbows
- Hardcore punk
- Hardcore (electronic dance music genre)
- Hardcore hip hop
- Digital hardcore, a fusion between hardcore punk and electronic dance music
- Hardcore (Daddy Freddy album), 2004
- Hard Core (Paul Dean album), 1989
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim album), 1996
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim mixtape), 2014
- Hardcore '81, album by D.O.A.
Other uses in media
- Hardcore (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Multiverse
- Hardcore pornography, a form of pornography that is explicit
- Hardcore wrestling, a form of professional wrestling
- Hardcore Holly, the ring name of American professional wrestler Robert Howard (born 1963)
- Permanent death, sometimes called "hardcore mode", a video game style which doesn't allow a killed character to be restored
- Construction aggregate, often referred to as "hardcore"
- Hard core, a type of semiconductor intellectual property core
- Hard-core predicate, a concept in cryptography
- List of hardcore genres in music
- Hard Corps (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hardcore"
- All pages with a title containing Hardcore
- All pages with a title containing Hard core
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardcore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.