From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hardball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardball, in English, generally refers to baseball (as opposed to its variant softball), especially when played very competitively. Metaphorically, it refers to uncompromising and ruthless methods or dealings, especially in politics.
- Hardball, a computer game made for the Palm OS and similar to Breakout
- Hardball! (video game), a series of computer games about baseball
- Hardball (film), a 2001 film with Keanu Reeves and Diane Lane
- Hardball, a 1997 film with Tony Curtis
- Hardball, a sugar stage in the making of candy and other confectionery
- Hardball — How Politics is Played Told By One Who Knows the Game, a book by Chris Matthews, a political talk-show host
- Hardball (comics), a superhero in the Avengers: The Initiative series from Marvel Comics
- Hardball, a comic book series written by Chuck Austen
- Hardball, 2009 detective novel by Sara Paretsky, part of the V. I. Warshawski series
- Hardball squash, a racquet sport
- Hardball, a type of handball used in Gaelic handball#Types of Handball
- Hardball, an extreme shooting game utilizing the BB guns firing the metal projectiles
- Hardball with Chris Matthews, a talk show on MSNBC hosted by Chris Matthews
- "Hard Ball" (30 Rock), an episode of the television series 30 Rock
- Hardball (1989 TV series), a one-season NBC crime drama television series
- Hardball (1994 TV series), a television series unrelated to the 1989 series
- Hardball (Filipino TV series) sports show in the Philippines
- Hardball (company), a Norwegian investment company.
- Hardball, a slang term used for full metal jacket bullet pistol ammunition, particularly in .45 ACP caliber
- Hardball (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.