Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hardcore or hard-core in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardcore, hard core or hard-core may refer to:
Arts and media
- Hardcore (1977 film), a British comedy film
- Hardcore (1979 film), an American crime drama film starring George C Scott
- Hardcore (2001 film), a British documentary film directed by Stephen Walker
- Hardcore (2004 film), a Greek drama film directed by Dennis Iliadis
- Hardcore Henry, a Russian first-person action adventure/sci-fi film directed by Ilya Naishuller of the band Biting Elbows
- Hardcore punk
- Hardcore (electronic dance music genre)
- Hardcore hip hop
- Digital hardcore, a fusion between hardcore punk and electronic dance music
- Hardcore (Daddy Freddy album), 2004
- Hard Core (Paul Dean album), 1989
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim album), 1996
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim mixtape), 2014
- Hardcore '81, album by D.O.A.
Other uses in media
- Hardcore (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Multiverse
- Hardcore pornography, a form of pornography that is explicit
- Hardcore wrestling, a form of professional wrestling
- Hardcore Holly, the ring name of American professional wrestler Robert Howard (born 1963)
- Permanent death, sometimes called "hardcore mode", a video game style which doesn't allow a killed character to be restored
- Construction aggregate, often referred to as "hardcore"
- Hard core, a type of semiconductor intellectual property core
- Hard-core predicate, a concept in cryptography
- List of hardcore genres in music
- Hard Corps (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hardcore"
- All pages with a title containing Hardcore
- All pages with a title containing Hard core
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardcore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.