Hardy Krüger Jr.
Shortly after his birth, his father took his wife and son to Tanzania to live on the farm which had served as the backdrop for the film Hatari!, in which Krüger senior had appeared. Krüger junior attended an international school in Germany and then, after training as a bartender, in 1989 he took acting classes in Los Angeles and acted in US television shows. In an interview in Volle Kanne (ZDF) Hardy Krüger Jr. stated he had also completed training as a chef. After graduating in 1991 he began his career in Germany with an appearance in the ARD series Nicht von schlechten Eltern and with the lead role in Gegen den Wind. He has since appeared in several international productions such as Le Cocu magnifique (France, 1999), Asterix and Obelix vs Caesar (France, 1999) and Roger Young's Dracula. He also took a lead role in the 2004 Stauffenberg, which was awarded the Deutscher Fernsehpreis for Best Film. In May 2006 he first appeared as the replacement for Christian Wolff in ZDF's Forsthaus Falkenau, in which he now plays the lead role of the forester Stefan Leitner.
He is a UNICEF ambassador against child prostitution, a role for which he was rewarded by Kinderlachen with the "Kind-Award 2006". He has also become a patron of the charity "TukTuk-Tour" from Asia to Europe. He also accompanied Bundesminister Sigmar Gabriel on the creation of the Naturallianz by the CBD-COP9. His first marriage produced two sons and ended in divorce. In 2009 he remarried to Austrian communications-trainer and painter Katrin Fehringer, with whom he lives in Starnberg near Munich and with whom in 2009 he adopted a girl from Thailand.
- 1992–1996: Nicht von schlechten Eltern (TV series, 25 episodes), as Pascal Neumann
- 1995–1999: Gegen den Wind (TV series, 51 episodes), as Sven Westermann
- 1999: Michele Strogoff - Il corriere dello Zar (TV film), as Ivan Ogareff
- 1999: Le Cocu magnifique (TV film), as Petrus
- 1999: Asterix & Obelix Take On Caesar, as Tragicomix
- 1999: Contaminated Man, as Plant Manager
- 2001: Bel Ami – Liebling der Frauen (TV film), as Julius De Rooy
- 2002: Vortex, as Vincent
- 2002: Dracula (TV film), as Jonathan Harker
- 2003: Nancy & Frank – A Manhattan Love Story, as Frank Wagner
- 2003: Je reste!, as John
- 2004: Stauffenberg, as Werner von Haeften
- 2005: Die Schokoladenkönigin
- 2006: Plötzlich Opa
- seit 2006: Forsthaus Falkenau, lead role as forester Stefan Leitner
- 2009: Lilly Schönhauer – Paulas Traum
- 2010: Wer zu lieben wagt
- 2011: Serengeti