This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hardy LeBel Jr. (most often credited as simply Hardy LeBel) (born August 4, 1967) is an American professional in the video games industry with a variety of published credits on video game titles including game designer, creative director and creative consultant.
Hardy LeBel Jr. graduated from High School at Providence Country Day School and also attended Boston University where he studied acting for a time, but ultimately earned his bachelor's degree in English studies. He currently resides in the Pacific Northwest with his family.
Games credited as game designer:
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Game Studios
- Oni (2001), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Pac-Man World (1999), Namco Limited
- Vigilante 8 (1998), Activision, Inc.
Games credited as creative director or Design Director:
- SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs (2005), SCEA
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Fireteam Bravo (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Sudeki (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
Games credited as creative consultant:
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Interstate '76: Nitro Riders (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Interstate '76 (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Far Cry 2 (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment.
Games credited as voice-over actor:
- Dark Reign: The Future of War (1997), Activision, Inc.