Hari Krishna Exports
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Diamond Manufactures and Exporters|
|Founders||Savji Dholakia |
|Headquarters||Bandra Kurla Complex,Mumbai, India|
Number of locations
|Savji Dholakia (Chairman)|
|Products||Diamonds and Jewellery|
US$ 975 million |
(₹ 6,000 crores) 
|Owner||Savji Dholakia and family|
Number of employees
|6,000  (As of 2014)|
Raw Diamond Procurement |
Diamond Marketing & Sales
Hari Krishna Exports Pvt. Ltd., also known as HK, is an Indian diamond conglomerate, headquartered in a 25,000 sq. feet office in The Capital, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. HK was established in 1992 by Savji Dholakia and his three brothers.
In 2005, HK launched its own jewellery brand - KISNA. Today, it is the largest distributed diamond jewellery brand in India, available in over 6,250 jewellery outlets. KISNA offers over 563 designs of rings, earrings, pendants, necklaces, bangles, bracelets and nose pins. It uses VVS diamonds and 18k hallmarked gold. From 2007 until 2008 HK grew by 49% and recorded a turnover of ₹ 1,025 crores (US$ 260 million at the time).
Hari Krishna Exports Pvt. Ltd. grew, strength to strength, over the next decade. In 1994 the diamond exports increased multifold after a Israel client's referral to the international clients. In 2001, the ambitious export company made yet another leap as it started to trade and manufacture diamonds of sizes ranging from 0.18 Carat to 0.96 Carat. In the fiscal year 2002-03 Hari Krishna Exports Pvt. Ltd. recorded a 200% growth.
Initially the export company started to trade and manufacture round diamonds with a value of less than 0.18 carats. The company recorded a turnover of Rs. 1 crore (10 Million) in its first fiscal year of operations to a US$ 975 million (INR 6,000 crores) in 2013-14 with customer friendly system & services in place. In a span of twenty two years, the company has traveled from being a small entrepreneurial outfit to the position of a Group with interests in domestic and international business arenas. The vertical integration process transformed the company from a mere diamond polisher to one that processes, manufactures and markets polished diamonds and jewellery in the domestic and international markets with affiliates in New York, Hong Kong and Antwerp and Dubai participating in achieving the task.
The vertical integration process transformed HK from a small diamond manufacturer to a complete mine-to-market supply chain with supply from miners like Diamond trading company (DTC), Rio Tinto, DDC (earlier BHP), Alrosa.
Awards and recognition
- The GJEPC's Annual Exports Award for the Year 2002-03 from the ministry of Trade & Commerce
- The GJEPC's Annual Exports Award for the year 2003-04 from Hon. Vice President of India Shri Bhairon Sing Shekhawat
- The GJEPC's Annual Exports Award for the year 2004-05 from the Hon. Chief Guest
- The GJEPC's Annual Exports Award for the year 2005-06 from Hon. Minister of Commerce & Industry, Shri Kamal Nath
- The GJEPC’s Annual Exports Award for the year 2006-07 from Hon. Minister of Commerce & Industry, Shri Kamal Nath
- The GJEPC’s Annual Exports Award for the year 2007-08 from Hon. Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Shri Karunanidhi
- The GJEPC’s Annual Exports Award for the year 2008-09 from Hon. Union Minister of Commerce & Industry, Shri Anand Sharma
- The GJEPC’s Annual Exports Award for the year 2009-10 from Ms. Varda Shine. MD. (DTC), Mr. Praful Patel, Minister of State of Civil Aviation. & Mr. K. V. Thomas, Union Minister of State Agriculture.
- The GJEPC’s Annual Export Award for the year 2010-11 form Shri Narendra Modi, Chief Minister of Gujarat
- The GJEPC’s Annual Export Award for the year 2011-12 from Hon. Minister of State for Commerce & Industry Jyotiraditya Scindia. 
- The GJEPC's “Most Innovative Company of the Year” Award for the year 2012-13 from Shri Siddharth, Joint Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
- The Stevie International Business Award for the "Management of the year 2012-13" 
- The Stevie International Business Award - 2014 “Company of the Year – Manufacturing” and “Fastest-Growing Company of the Year (Asia, Australia and New Zealand)"
- JNA Award "Outstanding Enterprise of the Year" in the year 2014 
- "Rio Tinto's Select Diamantaire: Hari Krishna Exports Pvt. Ltd". Rio Tinto.
- "Why I gifted Cars, Flats: India's Most Generous Boss talks to NDTV News". NDTV News. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- "Amazing Story of a businessman who gifted cars, flats to Staff". Rediff. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- "The Overall Domestic Diamond Market seems to be going North". Rough & Polished. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "Company Profile - Hari Krishna Exports Pvt. Ltd".
- "DTC Sightholder - Hari Krishna Exports Pvt. Ltd". De Beers Group of Companies. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014.
- "Hari Krishna Exports - Our Association".
- "Alrosa Alliance - Our Customers". Alrosa.
- "Kiran Gems Wins Top GJEPC Export Award". http://www.idexonline.com/. IDEX - International Diamond Exchange. Retrieved 28 January 2017. External link in
- "Hari Krishna Exports Receives GJEPC Award 2011-12". rapnet.com. Retrieved 11 Oct 2012.
- "Hari Krishna Exports Receives GJEPC Award 2012-13". floroscent.com. Retrieved 11 Oct 2013.
- "Hari Krishna Exports Receives Coveted Intl. Business Award by The Stevies". diamonds.net. Retrieved 26 Aug 2013.
- "Hari Krishna Exports honoured with two accolades The Stevies 2014". diamondworld.net. Retrieved 26 Aug 2014.
- "Company/Organization Awards Winners". http://stevieawards.com/. Stevie Awards, Inc. Retrieved 28 January 2017. External link in
- "Award recipient of: Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – India". http://www.jnaawards.com. UBM Asia Limited. Retrieved 28 January 2017. External link in