Hari Om Pandey
Hari Om Pandey
|Member of the India Parliament |
for Ambedkar Nagar
1 September 2014 – 23 May 2019
|Preceded by||Rakesh Pandey|
|Succeeded by||Ritesh Pandey|
|Born||1 August 1956|
Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Spouse(s)||Smt. Rama Pandey|
|Residence||Veersingh Pur, Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|Alma mater||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Lucknow Christian College|
|As of 17 December, 2016|
Hari Om Pandey is an Indian politician belonging to the Bharatiya Janata Party. He is a Member of the Parliament, as of 2014. He won in the 2014 Indian general elections from the Ambedkar Nagar (Lok Sabha constituency) in the state of Uttar Pradesh. He defeated his nearest rival Rakesh Pandey of Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) by a margin of 139,429 votes. He is the first person from BJP to win Ambedkar nagar constituency. He is also Cousin of NRI Researcher Kaushlendra Tripathi.
- May 2014: Elected to 16th Lok Sabha
- 1 Sep. 2014 onwards: Member, Standing Committee on Human Resource Development; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
- "Constituencywise-All Candidates". Eciresults.nic.in. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- "BJP to field fresh faces for six 'unconquered' constituencies". 23 March 2014.
- "National Portal of India".
- "Frontier Review editor Kaushlendra tripathi".
- "Members : Lok Sabha".
|This article about a Bharatiya Janata Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|