Hari Shankar Sharma
|Hari Shankar Sharma|
19 August 1891|
Harduaganj, Aligarh, North-Western Provinces(Now Uttar Pradesh), British India.
|Died||9 March 1968
Harduaganj, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
|Children||Kripa Shankar Sharma|
Hari Shanka Sharma was born in Harduaganj, Aligarh, North-Western Provinces (Now Uttar Pradesh), British India. He was the son of Famous Hindi poet Nathuram Sharma,  He is associated with notables poets and writers such as Amritlal Nagar, Banarasi Das Chaturvedi, Babu Gulabrai, Ram Vilas Sharma and Rangeya Raghav.
His poetic works include: Ghaas-Paat, Ram-Rajya, Krishan-Sandesh, and Maharshi-Mahima.
- Padma Shri in 1966 for Literature & Education
- D Litt. from Agra University
- Dev Award for 'Ghaas-Paar'
- "Padma Awards Directory (1954-2009)" (PDF). Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Rājasthāna ke agyāta Braja bhāshā sāhityakāra. p. 8.
- Hari Shankar Sharma Open Library
- K. Krishnamoorthy; Satkari Mukhopadhyay (1991). A Critical Inventory of Rāmāyaṇa Studies in the World: Indian languages and English. Sahitya Akademi. p. 157. ISBN 81-7201-100-8.