Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hariharan may refer to:
- Hariharan (singer) (born 1955), ghazal and playback singer from Mumbai
- Hariharan (director), Malayalam film director
- Githa Hariharan (born 1954), Indian author and editor
- Hariharan Srinivasan (1929–2015), Indian orthopedic surgeon
- K. Hariharan (disambiguation), several people
- Krishna Hariharan (born 1955), Indian Test cricket umpire
- Sruthi Hariharan (born 1989), Indian actress and model
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hariharan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.