From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hariharan may refer to:
- Hariharan (singer) (born 1955), ghazal and playback singer from Mumbai
- Hariharan (director), Malayalam film director
- K. Hariharan (director), Tamil film director
- Githa Hariharan (born 1954), Indian author and editor based in New Delhi. Her first novel, The Thousand Faces of Night, won the Commonwealth Writers' Prize in 1993.
- Hariharan Srinivasan (1929–2015), Indian orthopedic surgeon
- Krishna Hariharan (born 1955), Indian Test cricket umpire
- Sruthi Hariharan (born 1989), Indian actress and model
- Hariharan discography
- Hariharan in Concert, a live album of the Indian singer and Ghazal composer Hariharan, released in the year 1990. It featured 7 songs, performed by hariharan in his previous concerts
- Intoxicating Hariharan, a studio album of the Indian singer and Ghazal composer Hariharan, released in the year 1996 by Indian label Omi Music. It features 6 ghazals sung by Hariharan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hariharan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.