|Born||29 October 1991|
Kolar (now in Chikkaballapura), Karnataka, India
|Other names||Haripriya Chandra|
Hariprriya hails from the town of Chikkaballapur. She completed her schooling there, also training in Bharatanatyam. Later, her family shifted to Bangalore, where she completed her pre-university course, at the school school.
Hariprriya used to participate in cultural programmes. When she was studying in 12th class, director Richard Castelino saw stills of her from the programmes and offered her the female lead role in the Tulu film Badi. She made her Kannada film debut in Manasugula Mathu Madhura (2008), following which she was part of Vasanthakala.Her performance in the political satire Kallara Santhe (2009) earned her a Filmfare nomination for Best Kannada actress, while her next film Cheluveye Ninne Nodalu released to rave reviews, making Hariprriya popular in Karnataka. In 2010, she also forayed into the Tamil and Telugu film industries with Kanagavel Kaaka, and Bhumika Chawla's maiden production, Thakita Thakita, respectively, with the latter emerging a moderate success. After that, she became busy with Tamil and Telugu projects, working on Cheran's Muran in Tamil and Pilla Zamindar in Telugu. She was also part of the political drama Mukhyamantri I Love You, produced in 2008, which has not been released. She debuted in Malayalam with Varnakkaazhchakal and she came with Rasikan. In 2012, Hariprriya came in Malayalam film after a long break with Thiruvambadi Thampan.She had done two Malayalam films before "Thiruvambadi Thampan" In her third Telugu film Abbayi Class Ammayi Mass, she played a call girl and she did a two-week-long workshop to get into the character. In 2014 she returned to Kannada cinema with the gangster film Ugramm. The New Indian Express wrote that it was "a strong performance by Hariprriya, who is natural in her act". The film went on to become a major commercial success and she was said to have made a "sensational comeback to Kannada films". Sify wrote that Ugramm "did wonders to Hariprriya" as she subsequently offered more Kannada projects. She accepted to be part of the big banner films, Ranna and Rikki  as well as the comedy film Bullet Basya. In Rikki she played a naxalite, for which she was instructed to lose half her weight. She has completed filming for Ranathantra which she had signed before Ugramm.
Hariprriya's next release after Ugramm was Galata. In Tamil, she has Vaaraayo Vennilaave coming up. Her next Telugu release was Eee Varsham Sakshiga in which she played Seetha Mahalakshmi who, she said, "is modern, yet has a traditional outlook". She was also reported to have signed the Malayalam film Bhadrasanam, a sequel to the popular Anandabhadram in which she was said to play an air hostess who is also a medical college student.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2007||Badi||Priya||Kannada||Credited as Shrutipriya, Debut Kannada movie|
|2008||Manasugula Mathu Madhura||Amaravathi|
|Male Barali Manju Irali||Nayana|
|Kallara Santhe||Roopa||Nominated, Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kannada|
|2010||Cheluveye Ninne Nodalu||Sahana|
|Thiruvambadi Thamban||Anjali Narayanan|
|2013||Abbai Class Ammai Mass||Neeru||Telugu|
|2014||Ee Varsham Sakshiga||Seetha Mahalakshmi|
|Ugramm||Nitya||Kannada||Nominated, Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kannada|
|Bhale Jodi||Kavya||Special appearance in a song|
|Neer Dose||Kumudha||Nominated, Filmfare Award for Best Actress|
Nominated, SIIMA Award for Best Actress (Kannada)
|Anjaniputra||Herself||Special Appearance in song 1234 Shille Hodi|
|Samhaara||Nandini / Anjali / Chitrangadha|
|Life Jothe Ondh Selfie||Rashmi alias Rosh||Kannada|
|Kurukshetra||Maye (Dancer)||Post Production|
|D/O Parvathamma||Vaidhei||Post Production, 25th Kannada Film|
|Kannad Gotilla||Shruthi Chakravarthy||Filming|
- "Haripriya Chandra enjoyed shooting with elephants". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- "Haunting Beauty Hariprriya". IndiaGlitz. 28 February 2008. Archived from the original on 5 March 2008. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Junk Mail–Trivia on Cinema". South Scope. Vol. 1 no. 10. July 2010. p. 25. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Cinema Plus / Columns : my first break – HARIPRIYA". The Hindu. India. 10 October 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Looking for substance". Deccan Herald. India. 21 January 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Cheluveye Ninne Nodalu Kannada Movie Review – cinema preview stills gallery trailer video clips showtimes". IndiaGlitz. 7 August 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Shekhar Hooli (9 August 2010). "Cheluveye Ninna Nodalu gets awesome welcome". Entertainment.oneindia.in. Archived from the original on 8 July 2012. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Hari Priya, the Takita Takita girl". Sify.com. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Haripriya, the southern spice – Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Charmed by the City". Deccan Herald. India. 17 October 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "I'm never offered plum projects: Haripriya – Times Of India". The Times of India. 9 September 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Karnataka's political drama now on 70mm!". Rediff.com. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Ammu Zachariah, TNN (2011-12-10). "Haripriya: Mollywood calling! - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- TNN (2013-05-21). "Haripriya plays call girl in her Telugu film - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Haripriya to play a call girl - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-05-08. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "A Grand Avatar of Sri Murali in 'Ugramm'".
- "It's raining offers for Haripriya in Kannada".
- "Sandalwood spots Hariprriya second time".
- "Is Haripriya the happening actress of Sandalwood?".
- "Hariprriya to lose half her weight to play naxalite - Times of India".
- TNN (2013-09-27). "I've huge expectations from Ranatantra: Vijay - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Shoot of Haripriya's next Telugu film on track - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-11-11. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Haripriya signs next in Tamil - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-07-12. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- TNN (2013-04-02). "Haripriya is now Seetha Mahalakshmi! - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Haripriya's hope". The Hindu. 2012-06-30. Retrieved 2013-11-17.