|• Total||201.06 km2 (77.63 sq mi)|
|• Density||6,000/km2 (16,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Website||Official Map of Haripur|
Haripur is located at. It has 19559 households and total area 201.06 km².
Haripur upazila is bounded by Ranisankail Upazila on north and on the east, Hemtabad and Raiganj CD blocks in Uttar Dinajpur district, West Bengal, India, on the south and Karandighi and Goalpokhar I CD blocks in Uttar Dinajpur district on the west.
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Haripur has a population of 101658. Males constitute 50.93% of the population, and females 49.07%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 49922. Haripur has an average literacy rate of 19.5% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Haripur has 6 Unions/Wards, 75 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 70 villages
- Md. Abdul Gaffar (2012), "Haripur Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal (ed.), Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Haripur Upazila". Banglapedia. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "District Census Handbook Uttar Dinajpur, Series 20, Part XII A" (PDF). Map of Uttar Dinajpur district on the fifth page. Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal. Retrieved 6 January 2018.
- "District Human Development Report". Uttar Dinajpur. Page 14: Map showing locational setting of Uttar Dinajpur district (includes Dakshin Dinajpur district). Department of Planning, Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "Population Census Wing, BBS". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
|This Rangpur Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|