Hariri Pontarini Architects
Hariri Pontarini Architects was the recipient of the Royal Architecture Institute of Canada's (RAIC) 2013 Architectural Firm Award, the 2006 Governor General's Medal in Architecture for the Schulich School of Business at York University, and the World Architecture News (WAN) Award for the Bahá’í Temple of South America. Additional awards of note include two recent Canadian Architect Magazine 2013 Awards of Excellence, one for the Faculty of Law at the University of Toronto and the other for the addition and renovation of Casey House (Toronto, Ontario).
Established in 1994, HPA’s first critically acclaimed project was for McKinsey & Company's Toronto headquarters, which became one of the youngest buildings to be designated with Heritage Status by the City of Toronto. Most of the firm's work is in Canada, mainly in Toronto.
- 2016: Jackman Law Building, University of Toronto Faculty of Law, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (with B+H Architects)
- 2016: Bahá'í Temple for South America, Santiago, Chile
- 2013: The Richard Ivey Building, Ivey Business School at Western University
- 2012: Shangri-La Toronto Hotel and Residences
- 2012: Bloor Cinema, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2011: Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- 2010: The Weston Family Learning Centre, Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2010: The Ontario Pavilion for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, British Columbia, Canada
- 2009: Max Gluskin House, Department of Economics University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2008: School of Pharmacy, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- 2006: Ravine Residence, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2004: Camera + Stephen Bulger Gallery, Queen Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2004: Art Collectors' Residence, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2003: Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2001: MacLaren Art Centre, Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- 1999: McKinsey & Co. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 1998: Robertson House Crisis Care Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Work in progress
- One Bloor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Five Condos at 5 St. Joseph, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Alliance Française de Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Casey House (Toronto, Ontario), Canada
- The Massey Tower (which includes the renovation of 197 Yonge Street), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- B-Street Condos, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 277 Davenport, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Ice District Development, Edmonton, Alberta
- "WAN:: Editorial by WAN Editorial". worldarchitecturenews.com. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "Awards of Excellence 2013 | Casey House". web.archive.org. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- Media Buying, Jennifer Britten. "City of Toronto: Get involved - Public notice - Heritage land". toronto.ca. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "Inside U of T's new Jackman Law Building, with a three-floor atrium and some of the best views on campus". Toronto Life. October 19, 2016. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- "Edmonton's Ice District, Wam Development Group". Hariri Pontarini. Hariri Pontarini Architects. Retrieved 2 May 2016.