Harish Manwani, COO of Unilever
|Born||1952 (age 64–65)
|Occupation||Chief operating officer, Unilever|
In 1976, Manwani joined the then Hindustan Lever Limited. He became a member of the board and took the responsibility of Personal Products business as Director. He also took care of business group in Central Asia and Middle East.
He became Senior Vice President of Global Hair Care and Oral Care in 2001 and moved to the UK. The next year he was appointed President of Home and Personal Care of the Latin America division. He was also made Chairman of Unilever's Latin America Advisory Council.
He became President and CEO of HPC North America in 2004.
He joined Unilever in 2005 as President of Asia and Africa division. He was also made non-executive chairman of Hindustan Unilever.
He is also a member of the Executive Board of the Indian School of Business and serves on the Supervisory Board of ING Groep NV.
Harish is married and has two daughters.
- "Whirlpool Corporation Appoints Harish Manwani to Board of Directors". Bloomberg. 2011-08-15. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- Burritt, Chris; Fletcher, Clementine (2011-06-24). "Unilever Names Asia Head Manwani as Chief Operating Officer". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Harish Manwani to retire as Unilever COO on December 31". NetIndian. 2014-09-30. Retrieved 2014-09-30.
- "Asia Business Leader Awards (ABLA) 2008".
- "Mumbai attack: Corporate honchos trapped in Taj safe?".