Harlem Avenue station
View towards Union Station
|Location||7135 Windsor Avenue
Berwyn, Illinois 60402
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Passengers (2014)||497 (avg. weekday)|
|Rank||102 out of 236|
Harlem Avenue is one of three stations on Metra's BNSF Railway Line in Berwyn, Illinois. The station is 10 miles (16 km) from Union Station, the east end of the line. In Metra's zone-based fare system, Harlem Avenue is in zone B. A station building is on the south side of the three-track main.
- "Route 302 – Ogden / Stanley". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Route 307 – Harlem". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- Media related to Harlem Avenue (Metra) at Wikimedia Commons
- Metra – Stations – Harlem Avenue station
- Image of Westbound Train @ Harlem Avenue Station (Metra Railfans)
- Station from Harlem Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|