Harlem School District 122
|Harlem School District No. 122|
|Type and location|
|Type||Unit school district ("Old Type")|
|Address||8605 N. Second St., Machesney Park, Illinois 61115|
|Illinois RCDTS Code||04-101-1220-22|
Harlem School District No. 122, commonly called Harlem Consolidated School District, is a unit school district in eastern Winnebago County, Illinois. It is headquartered in Machesney Park and covers most of Loves Park, Machesney Park, and southern Roscoe, Illinois.
- 1 Pre-K/kindergarten: Parker Early Education Center)
- 8 elementary schools: Loves Park Elementary, Machesney Elementary, Maple Elementary, Marquette Elementary, Olson Park Elementary, Ralston Elementary, Rock Cut Elementary, and Windsor Elementary
- 1 middle school: Harlem Middle School
- 1 high school: Harlem High School
|This section is incomplete. (April 2014)|
Old school districts
Harlem Consolidated School District
Harlem Consolidated School District No. 122 was formed in April 1910.:67
The Harlem Consolidated School, on the corner of Harlem Road and North Second Street, was completed on March 6, 1911,:7 at a cost of $17,700; was dedicated on April 26, 1911, and also opened in 1911.:78
- "Key to Coding Illinois Public School Districts and Schools" (PDF). Springfield, Illinois: Illinois State Board of Education. 2012-10-11. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Harlem UD 122". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "Our Schools". Machesney Park, Illinois: Harlem School District 122. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- Lindsay, Nicole C. Loves Park. Images of America. Charleston, South Carolina: Arcadia Publishing. ISBN 978-0-7385-9093-6. LCCN 2012-944848.
- Lusk, Bobbie (1989-07). "Harlem Village School". Illinois Digital Archives. Springfield, Illinois: Illinois Secretary of State. BLI280100040 (local identifier). Check date values in:
- "Harlem Consolidated School, completed March, 1911". Illinois Digital Archives. Springfield, Illinois: Illinois Secretary of State. R977.3043 HAR, ARP9500035.