|Full name||Harley Balic|
|Date of birth||5 January 1997|
|Original team(s)||Sandringham Dragons (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 38, 2015 national draft|
Round 3, 2017, Fremantle|
vs. Western Bulldogs, at Domain Stadium
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||86 kg (190 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Balic played for the Sandringham Dragons in the TAC Cup and was drafted by Fremantle with their second selection and thirty-eighth overall in the 2015 national draft. He made his debut in the sixteen point win against the Western Bulldogs at Domain Stadium in round three of the 2017 season. After playing four games for the Dockers in 2017, he was placed on indefinite leave for "personal reasons". Later that year Balic requested a trade home to Victoria, and was traded to Melbourne in October. In August 2018 at the age of 21, Balic retired after losing passion for the game.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2018 season 
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Amy, Paul (25 November 2015). "He went later than expected in the draft but Harley Balic has joined Fremantle Dockers". Mordialloc Chelsea Leader. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- Quartermaine, Braden (6 April 2017). "Harley Balic, Griffin Logue to debut for Fremantle against Western Bulldogs". PerthNow. Seven West Media. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Harley Balic club statement". fremantlefc.com.au. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Balic joins Melbourne from Freo". melbournefc.com.au. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- "Harley Balic retirement". 2 August 2018.
- "Harley Balic". AFL Tables. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- Harley Balic's profile on the official website of the Melbourne Football Club
- Harley Balic's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|