March 31, 1978 |
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, actor, producer|
Harley Cross (born March 31, 1978) is an American entrepreneur, film / television actor and producer. He is co-founder, CEO, and artistic director of Hint Mint Inc., a designer breath mint/ candy company. Harley was also the co-founder of Interconnected, a Los Angeles-based creative agency, that he started in 2011 with his friend and business partner Nirvan Mullick. Through Interconnected, Harley and Nirvan produced the viral video Caine's Arcade  and the followup Caine's Arcade 2. After the viral success of Caine's Arcade, Harley and Nirvan co-founded the Imagination Foundation, a non-profit organization whose mission is to "find, foster and fund creativity and entrepreneurship in kids".
As an actor Harley appeared in over a dozen films as well as many TV shows in the 1980s and 1990s including cult films The Believers; "Someone To Watch Over Me"; The Fly II; Cohen and Tate and the TV series Sister Kate and Dudley. His most recent roles were in the 2000 film, "Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth". and the 2004 film Kinsey
Cross was born in New York City, New York but spent much of his childhood in Paris, France, Haiti and Los Angeles, California. He is the older brother of actress Flora Cross  and actor Eli Marienthal.
Films and TV
- Mrs. Soffel (1984, by Gillian Armstrong) – Clarence Soffel, film debut
- Alex: The live from a child (1986 TV movie) – Chris – ages 6 to 8
- Where are the Children? (1986) – Michael Eldridge
- The Believers (1987, by John Schlesinger) – Chris Jamison
- Someone to Watch Over Me (1987, by Ridley Scott) – Tommy Keegan
- A Hobo's Christmas (1987 TV movie) – Bobby Grovner
- Once Again (1987 TV movie)
- Cohen and Tate (1989) – Travis Knight
- The Fly II (1989) – Martin (age 10)
- Sister Kate (1989 TV series) – Eugene Colodner
- Stanley & Iris (1990, by Martin Ritt) – Richard King
- The Boy Who Cried Bitch (1991) – Dan Love
- Law & Order (TV series) – episode "Trust" (1992) – Jamie Maser
- Dudley (1993 TV series) – Fred Bristol
- To Dance with the White Dog (1993 TV movie) – Bobby
- Crazy for a Kiss (1995 TV movie) – Ray Striker
- Touched by an Angel (TV series) – episode "The Quality of Mercy" (1996) – Marshall Redding
- Perdita Durango (1997) – Duane
- A Soldier's Daughter Never Cries (1998, by James Ivory) – Keith Carter
- Interstate 84 (2000) – Freddie
- Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth (2000 video) – Dawson Deary
- Robbie's Brother (2001) – Robbie
- Kinsey (2004) – Young Man in Gay Bar
- http://harleycross.com web site
- "Harley Cross Home Page".
- "Hint Mint Company Bio". Hint Mint.
- Forsman, Theresa (July 25, 2001). "How to Make a Mint". Business Week. Retrieved January 27, 2010.
- "Credits". IMDB.
- "Caine's Arcade Press".
- "Profile". imagination foundation.
- "Filmography". IMDB.
- "Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th (2000)" (Review). rotten tomatoes. www.rottentomatoes.com.
- http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4155/is_20051106/ai_n15911209. Missing or empty
- "Laure Turk Music Website".
- "The New History Home Page".
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0189172/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm. Missing or empty
- "Flora Cross: Biography, Latest News & Videos". www.tvguide.com.
- Blog, Chaz's. "'Bee' girl carries film". Chicago Sun-Times.
- Holmstrom, John. The Moving Picture Boy: An International Encyclopaedia from 1895 to 1995, Norwich, Michael Russell, 1996, p. 398.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|