Morenstein speaking at the 2014 VidCon
|Born||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Occupation||Host of Epic Meal Time, actor, producer|
|Years active||October 2010–present|
Life and career
In 2010 he co-created "Epic Meal Time" with Sterling Toth. The channel has 6.8 million subscribers, and over 300 instalments, 2 spin offs and has had guest stars such as Seth Rogen, Smosh, Tony Hawk, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Kevin Smith, who directed the movie Tusk, which Morenstein starred in. He produces the show with his brother, Darren Morenstein, under company name Nexttime Productions. As of 2014 he stars in the TV adaptation of the show called "Epic Meal Empire" on FYI, which has since been picked up for a second season.
Morenstein featured in one of Destorm's songs called "Epic wRap" ft. Harley (Epic Meal Time), which was uploaded on YouTube December 18, 2011. He has also been featured in fellow YouTube celebrity Freddie Wong's video web series Video Game High School. He also appeared with Shane Dawson in a commercial for Just Dance 4.
|2013||M Is for Misotheism||Bum||Short film|
|2014||HOBOrculosis||Epic Hobo||Short film|
|2015||Dead Rising: Watchtower||Pyro|
|2015||Smosh: The Movie||Mailman|
- "EpicMealTime with Harley Morenstein". Vokle. August 24, 2011. Retrieved May 11, 2012.
- Boone, Mike (January 19, 2011). "Men gone wild -with food". The Gazette. Archived from the original on May 22, 2011. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- Horowitz, Julia (January 25, 2011). "Montrealers grab YouTube fame with Epic Meal Time". The Brock Press. Archived from the original on August 4, 2013. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- "VGHS«Rocket Jump". Rocket Jump. Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- Carrasco, Ed (January 23, 2013). "Spread Your Wings and Fly, My Eagles: 5 TV Commercials Featuring YouTube Stars". NewMediaRockstars. Retrieved March 17, 2015.
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|