This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Harlina Sodhi is an Indian Human resources professional, TEDx speaker, life and leadership coach, columnist and a blogger. She leads culture & capability at IDFC Bank. Harlina is a speaker at HR forums and B schools and her writings have appeared in journals and magazines including NHRDN, SHRM, Business World and People Matters. She is among Top 20 HR social media influencers according to SHRM, India. Harlina speaks on organizational culture, learning and digital practices at workplace, diversity and inclusion and future of work. Harlina is an among top 16 women HR leaders in India. She is a marathon runner, social media enthusiast and amateur poet. She also regularly reviews for TripAdvisor.
Harlina Sodhi heads culture and capability at IDFC Bank. Prior to this she worked with Reliance Industries Ltd, GE, Genpact and Xerox. She is on Diversity and Inclusion board of National Human Resource Development Network. Harlina was awarded as most innovative chief learning officer by CLO Media, 2016,] Most Influential HR Leader in India - 2017 by CHRO Asia, Top 16 Women HR Leader in South East Asia - 2016 by Talview, World Women Leadership Award - 2016 and Diversity Leadership Award - 2016 by World HRD Congress. Harlina anchors several summits and events on culture, learning, future of work and diversity.
She has worked in Chandigarh, New Delhi & Mumbai in India and with diverse workforce spreading across geographies like US, Europe, Singapore, Australia, etc.
Education and certification
Harlina Sodhi has finished her Masters in English literature from Panjab University. She is a certified Six Sigma green belt (GB) from GE, project management professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI), certified professional in learning and performance (CPLP) from Association for Talent Development (ATD), DISC and MBTI certified and life and leadership coach from International Coach Federation (ICF).
Harlina Sodhi is a guest speaker at many B schools as Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Narsee Monjee of Management Studies (NMIMS), Symbiosis International University (SIU). She speaks at industry forums such as UN Global Compact Network, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), People Matters, SHRM and at Global HR Excellence - Singapore. She does several programs on Personal Branding . She is a speaker on Future of Work and has also done TEDx Talks on the same.
- Want to build a brand and race ahead…Use Culture as your Ignition! – Article in Business World – Sept 2017
- It’s time to catch our people! - Blog in South Asia SHRM website - Sept 2017
- Solo act to symphony...Future of employer branding – Article in People Matters – July 2017
- Diversity and Leadership - An idea whose time has come and gone! – Article in Right Quarterly Magazine – April 2016
- Demystifying change and transformation - Article is NHRDN – July 2015
- Blogs on Culture, Leadership, Diversity and Coaching
- My mentoring session for women
- "Harlina Sodhi". Harlina Sodhi. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Mentoring Event in Mumbai for Women on a Career Break". Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "The Innovation Award — Chief Learning Officer - CLO Media". Chief Learning Officer - CLO Media. 6 December 2016. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "World HRD Congress". www.worldhrdcongress.com. Retrieved 26 October 2017.