Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up harmless, harmlessness, or inoffensive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harmlessness is the absence of harm.
Harmlessness or harmless may also refer to:
- Hold harmless, legal term in the contract law concept of indemnity
- Harmless error, a mistaken ruling by a trial judge that does not meet the burden to reverse the original decision
Art and media
- Harmlessness, 2015 album by The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die
- "Harmlessness", song by Shona Laing on the 1994 album Shona
- Mostly Harmless, the fifth book in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Ahimsa, meaning "not to injure" and "compassion" and refers to a key virtue in Indian religions
- Harmless serotine, species of vesper bat
- Harmless (sublabel), label of the Demon Music Group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harmless.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.