The Plaza at Harmon Meadow
The Plaza at Harmon Meadow is a shopping complex in the Meadowlands of Secaucus, New Jersey, approximately six miles from New York City. It was developed by Hartz Mountain Industries, whose corporate offices are located in the Plaza. The Plaza, which Hartz refers to as a “mixed-use community”, encompasses 175 acres (0.71 km2), and consists of over 3,500,000 square feet (330,000 m2) of hotel, office, retail, and restaurants space. It was purchased by Howard Michaels's Carlton Group in 2015.
In addition to its offices, The Plaza at Harmon Meadow has a convention center, a 14-screen Kerasotes Theatres complex, the Meadowlands Exposition Center, The Mall at Mill Creek, and its own post office. The International Council of Shopping Centers lists the mall as having a Gross leasable area (GLA) of 400,000 ft².
The Plaza at Harmon Meadow is bound on the south by Route 3 and Paterson Plank Road, and is accessible via the bus lines 78 from Newark, 85 from New Jersey (Jersey City and Union City), and the 190 and 320 interstate bus lines, which travel to and from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan.
- Hartz Mountain Corporation: Our Major Developments, accessed December 4, 2006
- Moss, Linda (March 16, 2015). "Harmon Meadow complex in Secaucus sold for $64 million". The Record.
- International Council of Shopping Centers: Harmon Meadows, accessed December 2, 2006
- Official site
- The Plaza at Harmon Meadow and The Mall at Mill Creek at Hartz Mountain Industries
- International Council of Shopping Centers: Harmon Meadows