From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Harmonisation (disambiguation))
|Look up harmonisation or harmonization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harmonisation may refer to:
- Harmonization, in music, the implementation of harmony, usually by using chords, including harmonized scales
- Harmonization (standards), the process of minimizing redundant or conflicting standards which may have evolved independently.
- Harmonisation of law, the process of establishing common laws and standards across the European Union
- Socialist Harmonious Society, Chinese leader Hu Jintao's signature ideology.
- Harmonious & River crab, internet slang created by Chinese netizens, referring to censorship
- Gun harmonisation, the aiming of fixed guns or cannon carried in the wings of a fighter aircraft.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harmonisation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.