|Type||Cable network (visual music)|
|Availability||Comcast On Demand (digital cable)|
|Ed Lantz - President & CEO|
|June 12, 2006|
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Harmony Channel is a visual music television network headquartered in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, outside of Philadelphia. The network specializes in delivering mood-elevating visual music experiences - music videos designed to invoke a variety positive moods. Programming is organized into seven MoodZones.
Harmony Channel Programming
Harmony Channel programming is organized seven visual music zones designed to invoke a particular mood using a variety of musical genres. MoodZones include:
- Love Zone - romantic moods and sensual images.
- Energy Zone - upbeat music and contemporary visual images.
- Play Zone - high energy electronic dance and world beat music.
- Harmony Zone - healing music with nature visuals.
- Chill Zone - downtempo lounge moods and artistic visuals.
- Dream Zone - ambient meditative soundscapes and sightscapes.
- Spirit Zone - inspirational themes from all cultures and faiths.