|Location||Delaware Route 24, east of Road 313, Millsboro, Delaware|
|Area||1 acre (0.40 ha)|
|Architectural style||Late Gothic Revival|
|MPS||Nanticoke Indian Community TR|
|NRHP reference #||79003308|
|Added to NRHP||April 26, 1979|
Harmony Church is a historic Methodist Episcopal church located at Millsboro, Sussex County, Delaware. It was built in 1891, and is a one-story, wood frame building covered with asbestos siding and in the Late Gothic Revival style. It has a two-story wing and sits on a rock-faced, concrete block foundation. It features a two-story crenellated tower. The congregation was organized in 1818. The Indian Mission Church was formed from Harmony Church after the hiring of an African American minister.
- Historical Marker Database: Harmony United Methodist Church
- Delaware Public Archives: Harmony United Methodist Church marker
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- unknown (n.d.). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Harmony Church".
- unknown (n.d.). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Indian Mission Church".
|This article about a property in Delaware on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Delaware is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|