He was educated at Alleyn's School and King's College London. Ordained in 1922, he served a curacy in Prestwich and an incumbency in Oldham. An honorary Canon of Canterbury Cathedral, he was Archdeacon of Croydon from 1942 to 1946 then Bishop of Bath and Wells until 1960.
- National Archives
- Portrait on BBC Your Paintings
- CBS News
- New Bishop Of Bath And Wells. The Times (London, England), Saturday, Feb 23, 1946; pg. 4 Issue 50384
- ‘BRADFIELD, Rt Rev. Harold William’, Who Was Who, A & C Black, 1920–2008; online edn, Oxford University Press, Dec 2007 accessed 6 June 2012
- Crockford's Clerical Directory London, OUP, 1948 p78
- National Church Institutions Database of Manuscripts and Archives
- Dod's Peerage, Baronetage and Knightage of Great Britain and Ireland, Including All the Titled Classes. 1952.
|Church of England titles|
John William Charles Wand
|Bishop of Bath and Wells
1946 – 1960
Edward Barry Henderson
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|