From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Harold William Hassall|
|Date of birth||4 March 1929|
|Place of birth||Bolton, England|
|Date of death||30 January 2015(aged 85)|
|Place of death||Bolton, England|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Harold's career was ended earlier than expected due to a serious knee injury picked up during his Bolton days on New Year's Day 1955.
He died in Bolton on 30 January 2015.
- "Harold Hassall". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 21 May 2009.
- "Ex-England and Bolton Wanderers striker Harold Hassall dies, aged 85". The Bolton News. 31 January 2015.
- "Harold Hassall". Football England. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "Englishmen in Singapore and Malaysia: Coaches with links to Watford, Tottenham Hotspur, Wigan". Les Rosbifs. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1920s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|