Jump to navigation Jump to search
McLennan in 1910
|Full name||Harold Francis McLennan|
|Date of birth||26 July 1888|
|Place of birth||Ballarat, Victoria|
|Date of death||20 September 1978(aged 90)|
|Place of death||Melbourne, Victoria|
|Original team(s)||North Fitzroy Juniors|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||74 kg (163 lb)|
|1907–16, 1919||Fitzroy||135 (22)|
|Representative team honours|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1919.
2 State and international statistics correct as of 1913.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
McLennan was a centreman and captained Fitzroy in the 1911 season. In both 1912 and 1913 he was Fitzroy's Club Champion, the latter in a premiership side. He was a premiership winner again in 1916.
- "Known VFL/AFL senior footballers ex - Parade College in order of League debut , 1897 - 201 3" (PDF). Old Paradians Association. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- Donald, Chris (2005). Fitzroy: For the Love of the Jumper. Pan Australia. pp. 54–55. ISBN 9781877029189.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harold McLennan.|
- Harold McLennan's playing statistics from AFL Tables
- Harold McLennan at AustralianFootball.com
- Works by Harold McLennan at LibriVox (public domain audiobooks)
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|