Harold P. Stern
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Harold P. Stern|
|Born||3 May 1922|
|Died||3 April 1977 (aged 54)|
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- Masterpieces of Korean art, 1957
- Masterprints of ukiyo-e hanga, 1960
- Rimpa: Masterworks of the Japanese decorative school, 1971
- The magnificent three: lacquer, netsuke and tsuba, 1972
- Ukiyo-e paintings, Freer Gallery art, 1973
- Birds, beasts, blossoms and bugs: the nature of Japan, 1976
- "Harold P. Stern Dies". Chronology of Smithsonian History. Institutional History Division, Smithsonian Institution Archives. 3 April 1977. Retrieved 7 July 2021.
- "The Manyo'an Collection of Japanese Art". The Manyo'an Collection of Japanese Art. Gitter-Yelen Foundation. Retrieved 7 July 2021.
- "Contributor information and links". Amber Lotus Publishing. 17 July 2006. Archived from the original on 17 July 2006. Retrieved 7 July 2021.
- "The Manyo'an Collection of Japanese Art". The Gitter-Yelen Art Study Center. Gitter-Yelen Foundation. 10 March 2006. Archived from the original on 10 March 2006. Retrieved 7 July 2021.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20060717041931/http://www.amberlotus.com/links.html (link to The Gitter-Yelen collection)