From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harp, harps, harped, or harping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A harp is a type of stringed musical instrument.
Harp or HARP may also refer to:
- Harp Lake, a lake in Canada
Art, entertainment, and media
- French harp, or harmonica
- Jaw harp or Jew's harp, an instrument that is placed in the performer's mouth and plucked
- Blues harp, a style of harmonica-playing in blues
- String Quartet No. 10 (Beethoven), nicknamed the "Harp"
- HARP, a 1985 folk album, and an acronym of the artist names, Holly Near, Arlo Guthrie, Ronnie Gilbert, and Pete Seeger
- Harp (magazine), a former music magazine
- "Harp", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- High Adventure Role Playing, a role-playing game
Brands and enterprises
Science and technology
- HARP (Hadron Production Experiment), an experiment at the CERN Proton Synchrotron
- HARP algorithm, a medical image analysis algorithm for processing tagged magnetic resonance images.
- Heparin affinity regulatory peptide, the protein Pleiotrophin
- High Accuracy Radial Velocity Planet Searcher, a spectrograph used for research in astronomy
- Project HARP, a joint American-Canadian ballistic re-entry vehicle research project
- High Aspect Ratio Porous Surface (HARPS), an electric thruster system for very small spacecraft
- Harps GAA, an Irish sports club
- Home Affordable Refinance Program, a US government program to help homeowners refinance their mortgages
- Lamp harp
- Harpe (disambiguation)
- Harper (disambiguation)
- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), a communication and surveillance systems research project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.